Friday, April 12, 2013

Reflecting...



Needless to say I have been reflecting A LOT...I am being pulled in a lot of directions and I am often left with feeling as if I am lost...funny how that works...so many directions yet completely LOST. I am fulfilling so many dreams of mine and passions yet I know that I am letting certain people down by not focusing on what they have intended. Sometimes I just don't want to say what I am doing..or what I am not doing...Sometimes I just want to do what feels right at the moment and not worry about the outcome...whether it be fitness, acting..modeling.dancing...or even my career...I just kinda want to do what feels right every day...and if I could just turn the voice in my head off for the moment I think I could really get some clarity ...but who knows...I am sure my mind will change in a week...DARN AQUARIUS BRAIN! Hope you guys are having a fabulous Friday and if you want to see the last project I worked on for Haute Shots you can check the pics out HERE! We had so much fun with this shoot!
Share:

3 comments

  1. What a fantastic message. I'm always so afraid of failing at things but if I get up the courage they usually turn out well. So why do I have such a hard time going and doing things? I should thake this saying about that voice in my head to heart! P.S.: You are in amazing shape!. P.P.S: I just did my first post for the month (and for Spring) - an OOTD: Lingerie Review of Dollhouse Bettie Retro 50s High-Waist Satin Panties with Blu Sage Blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard sometimes, when you are pulled in so many different directions. I can relate. Some by other people and some just because you have so many interests you want to pursue. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The PPP began last Friday, with assurances from Congress that more money will be flowing to help businesses retain employees and mitigate the damage. {tag: Yeezy Boost 350v2 Black White}Jordan 13 Brown Black, Yan was lucky to be in the country. His older brother, parents, and later his younger sister lived two hours away in Shanghai. In 1970s China, everything was bought with tickets provided by the government and in a big family, the tickets were never enough.

    Picture: Instagram / Pete EvansSource:InstagramDr Harry Nespolon, President of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, has warned Australians to clear of the device.months ago I advised anti vaxxer and celebrity chef Pete Evans that he should stick to talking about almonds and leave vaccinations alone, Dr Nespolon said,he should also steer well clear of peddling devices which he claims use energy to counter COVID 19. {tag: Yeezy 350 V2 Cream White Adidas}

    With all his greatness, he helped me immeasurably. {tag: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Triple White}Black Air Jordan 29, Biden has previously pledged to pick a woman to serve as his potential vice president, but would not commit to picking a woman of color on Monday.NBC NewsIran Revolutionary Guard Corps says its handheld device can detect coronavirus, scientists scoffThe commander of Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps unveiled a handheld device on Wednesday that he said could detect coronavirus almost instantly, but Iranian scientists have rejected the claim and other government officials have distanced themselves. "This new achievement is an emerging and unique technology that was fully developed by IRGC Basij forces after the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in the country," said the IRGC Maj. Gen.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig