Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A hat for every mood

IMG_8296 IMG_8310IMG_8306 IMG_8316 IMG_8317
IMG_8335
IMG_8300 IMG_8325
IMG_8319 IMG_8297

Outfit Details
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Skinny Jeans: H&M on sale for $5!!!
Wedges: Seychelles
Necklace: H&M
See more of her designs here!!!

The sun is in full force here in Vegas...and I couldn't be happier. I am a Vegas girl all the way...ok maybe not all the way...but I love the sun..the heat...and the feeling you get when you hear the word SUMMER! While it's not the same as when you were 7 and you got to get a break from school...work and life still go on..but some sort of release happens. You drink more water...you work out more..and you find yourself in the abundance of hats you have been collecting over the years...ok maybe the last part is just me...but since meeting Louisa Voisine...I am finding that a hat these days helps me express my mood. I wore this on Sunday...and my mood was relaxed...sexy...and totally hot for my hubby. I am digging my hubby's new t-shirts from Old Navy. It was his birthday last week and we went to get him his favorite present. See below ;O)

IMG_8343
The shirt is even more hilarious because he is on a Foosball team with my dad and two other friends...and he got this shirt for my dad...they take the game very seriously..haha Doesn't he look handsome? Look at the other shirt he got...haha
IMG_8350

My Heart is our to all who are in Oklahoma. I wrote this post on Sunday...heart breaking. I pray for all of the families....sending love.
Share:

6 comments

  1. I have been wearing my grey t constant!...but with purple jeans!!? Now I would love to buy a pair! Love that hat too!

    Tiff

    tisfortiffanyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shana, Your comment about being a Vegas girl all the way...though not quite is cute. It wasn't until I got to know a few people that call Vegas home, that it really sunk in...Vegas is home to regular folk, LOL. Anyways, you and hubs are so, so adorable.

    FYI, the comment button doesn't seem to be working on yesterday's post. Thanks for hosting...

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look dashing! Hats work for you. Love the Tees ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a chic outfit, Shana. I love your jeans!

    If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm infatuated with colored jeans. Love how you paired them with the gray t.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig