Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Black and Tan: A Week with ThredUp Challenge Day 7

IMG_9883 IMG_9885 IMG_9896 IMG_9884 IMG_9875
Outfit Details
The Limited Sheer Blouse: c/o ThredUp
NY&Co Shorts: c/o ThredUp
Tank: Thrifted Savers
Guess Heels: c/o ThredUp
Bracelets: Thrifted Savers/H&M
Gold Vintage Watch: My Mom's
Belt: Thrifted Savers
Vintage Clutch: My Mom's 

Retail Cost: $200
Cost: $40
Savings: $160

I've been rocking these shorts, this blouse, and these heels a lot. For some reason I have just been gravitating towards these colors...I'm also just plain lazy and these are my look chic and don't do a whole lot choices...anyway. It's Wednesday and I woke up with another charlie horse in my neck...what is the DEAL! that is the second third time this week...It's like my whole body is cramping..I must need some sort of vitamin...or a banana...man a banana sounds good..I made the best Bison tacos last night and I am looking to post some more recipes...is that something you guys would be interested in?  I can post more but wasn't sure...anyway...Happy Wednesday friends.
Share:

3 comments

  1. Shana, looking good as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's classic. the sheer black shirt open is a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig