Friday, August 09, 2013

Walk a little...stand A LOT: A Week with ThredUp Challenge Day 9

IMG_9920 IMG_9907 IMG_9945  IMG_9930 IMG_9922 IMG_9921
Outfit Details
Nicole Miller Collection Dress: c/o ThredUp
Guess Heels: c/o ThredUp
Clutch: My Mom's
Vintage Watch: My Mom's

Retail: $380
Cost: $60
Savings: $320

So...what you are not seeing in these pictures are me walking...haha Something I didn't really think about when I got this dress was actually WALKING with a full step forward in this dress or maybe stepping up on a curb haha I wore this to a friends wedding last weekend and I loved it...but it was hilarious...I mean I was literally taking 4 inch steps...but you wanna know something? I WILL wear this dress again....and again.... I felt pretty sexy...and it fit me like a glove...not to mention that when I googled it I saw that it cost over $300 retail? HUH>? MAN....I love thrifting...and I am now completely in love with the ThredUp concept...I am a thrifter..and I am still a bargain hunter...but instead of going on to all of the websites where the sale cost is almost 3 times the cost of a find on ThredUp..you will find me searching the finds on ThredUp..that is when I am not perusing the aisles at your local thrift store...

This dress is the final piece I styled for the ThredUp Challenge...and I have a special giveaway coming for all of you thrifters Monday! So get your thrifty finds ready..take pics..and link up on Monday for a chance to get your hands on some ThredUp Goodies!! Have a wonderful Friday friends!



Share:

9 comments

  1. You look stunning! I love that dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a great dress and you look pretty amazing in it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good looking dress.

    Your arm definition is everything. What a picture of health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress and it really brings out the color of your hair. I'm heading to ThredUp now to see what kind of goodies I can find.

    Love ya!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely gorgeous dress!!
    I can't believe you got it for only 60 bucks!
    You look gorgeous in it and I loved how you styled it with the simple jewelry.

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Really like the shoes!

    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. I totally have a dress like that. It's not even a sexy dress like yours. It's just a cute dress that is cute narrow at the bottom. I definitely can't wear it if I need to hurry anywhere!

    It has been so fun to see you style your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic! Love everything you picked! :) FYI- right now you can save 35% off your entire first order at Thredup plus get free shipping with code KPC35 . Hope this helps someone! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig