Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Change your workout clothes...change your mood...#Theboudoirbodychallenge




Find us in the #MarshallsDressingRoom! 

If there is one thing I have learned it is to keep inspiring yourself...and if that means shopping then well choose wisely ladies and gents...I don't mean go to Bloomingdales and inspire yourself with $3,000 shoes...

haha your wallet will not be inspired and neither will your hubby....hypothetically speaking of coarse...anyway...get your butts to Marshalls and go to town...give yourself a budget and TRY ON EVERYTHING....helps so much to see yourself...more importantly TAKE A FRIEND...so they can tell you how fabulous you look...or well...how not so much...haha going alone is UN-inspiring...

ok maybe not totally cuz I go alone a lot...and when I mean a lot I mean all the time..

haha anyway, I am so excited to announce that I am a #PROJECTFAB Blogger...if you don't follow me on instagram...and while there is so much more to come..this past weekend I filmed the first of a series that will be featured on my Thrifters Anonymous Channel!!! If you couldn't guess it...the first department we visited was the ACTIVE WEAR department....and well...2 hours later and many tears...we stayed on budget...we stayed on task...and let me tell you....we got some smokin deals and some super hot and sexy #GYMSWAG.... Below is my Vlog for the #boudoirbodychallenge with HauteShots and there is a small clip from our trip and our Costco grocery shopping! 

Can't wait to share with you until then get your butt to Marshalls! You can take part in the monthly challenges too! Hashtag your pictures with #FabFound on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and mention @colorblindblog sent you!!! I got some prizes for ya too!!! Love you guys!!

Here is the vlog!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB, however it does not influence the opinions expressed in this post.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Marshalls is THE best place for workout gear! I get all of mine there unless Dicks is having a major clearance sale. We have a Marshalls opening up very close to us and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig