Sunday, September 22, 2013

The SweatStore Strikes again...

IMG_2899  IMG_2901 IMG_2902 IMG_2903 IMG_2904 IMG_2905 IMG_2906 IMG_2908 IMG_2909 IMG_2910 IMG_2912
IMG_2900

Well folks...other than selling my favorite tanks from Muscle Club Apparel... The Sweat Store has recently become my new favorite after the gym hang out....how cute are the accessories...and well these tanks...The owners are incredibly generous and I am always inspired after leaving...mainly to get more buff...more booty...and come back to rock another tank...haha I left with this one...and you can check out what Faith left with in my latest VLOG featuring the store and our #getyourbootyup workout! I am having fun with the vlogging thing..Kinda fun to show you all of my favorite things...anyway.. if you are in Vegas...you must visit...and call me...so I can meet you there :O)

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend...my Costco video is up for some helpful hints on what to buy for groceries and not so helpful rambling from Edwina and I...Part 2 should be up today too!...HERE...


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig