Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Am I too old for this?

IMG_3451
 IMG_3455 IMG_3500 IMG_3482 IMG_3477
IMG_3474
Outfit Details
Lace Top: Joie Thrifted Buffalo Exchange
Leather Dress: Marshalls
Socks: H&M
Booties: Marshalls
Ring: H&M
Necklace: Kyras Collection

This past weekend was quite possibly the most beautiful weather...80 degrees...sunny...with a slight coolness...I got to listen to some of my favorite bands...new bands...and catch up with good friends and my hubby of coarse..more on the concert later...what I didn't realize was that I would wake up Monday morning to ALASKA in Vegas. It is seriously 46 degrees right now and I can't handle it. 

Anyway, I took these pics back when I thought ooh I will bust out those socks I have... that I bought because I saw some blogger wearing them and I was curious if I could pull it off... haha Isn't it funny how we see things we WISH we could wear but never try? Well..regardless if I look too old to be wearing thigh high socks..or if I may or may not look like a h**ker..I kinda love these socks...and I am gonna see how long I can get away with wearing them..I also love the dress that is underneath this Thrifted JOIE top I got from Buffalo Exchange in San Antonio! If you guys follow me on youtube you would have seen it. Anyway, Are there any trends you guys secretly love but haven't tried yet? 

We also pretty much finished our Halloween shopping last night and I am starting to re-think our costume...we shall see...I did enjoy shopping with my hubby and doing it though...anyway I will post some pics from the concert this weekend until then here is my latest vlog! I will post some behind the scenes from our photoshoot but you can check out the video HERE!
Love ya guys Happy Wednesday!


Share:

9 comments

  1. Leg warmers. I want to, but just... can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look "mah-velous!" Love the outfit. No, you aren't too old. You rock it! But for me, those socks are a little too hard to pull off. Oh, and leggings. Love them, hate them. (...and I teach hs...bad idea to wear those to work.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the WIWW! Such an adorable outfit, I love the socks :) I'm also digging your lip color, so pretty.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEFINITELY NOT! This is a gorgeous outfit! I just love the knee highs and the flirty skirt.
    PS. I'm a huge fan of your youtube thrift shops! I comment under "JACKproductions300". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lady with beautiful cloth! Thanks!
    http://en.ofweek.com/new-products-list/automation

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a beautiful outfit and i love the look of the leather dress topped with lace. and what a fun pop of color from your necklace!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used the stockings to make this look a little more edgy. Thanks so much for sharing on #MondayMingle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous outfit!That lace top looks like one at Anthro

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Shana! You look amazing! I love it all and I say keep wearing those cute knee socks! You deserve much love! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig