Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Staying on track...and keeping balanced


IMG_3224
IMG_3210 IMG_3205 IMG_3154 IMG_3164 IMG_3179 IMG_3187
IMG_3142
Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted Savers
Skinny Jeans: Marshalls
Booties: Target
Jacket: Marshalls
Watch: Sprout Watches

I find myself a little off balance from time to time. I am sure most of you can relate. but I somehow find myself back on track after a few days. Seems like it is easier now than it was a few years ago...maybe it's because I found out what track I want to be on?Or maybe I am just a little more content with how my life has been planned out. Either way...it feels good. BALANCE on the other hand...I am not sure we can ever really feel like our life is balanced. But I have added some meditation into my routine and even if it is for 10 minutes..I feel balanced...

These pics were taken at the Alamo when we visited San Antonio...we took a ton of pics and I am still a little behind in posting...but it is fun to re live the trip and my outfits...I was never one for pants with color..and I am totally late to the train...no pun intended with the pics haha but I loved these. They might be a little big but they are comfortable and that is all that matter. Oh and the Alamo was cool...no Pee Wee Sightings...but lots of history and bravery going on there...my hubby was in heaven....

Mental note...don't mind my ratty unwashed hair, dirty purse and lack of happiness here..I hadn't eaten...haha sometime I laugh when I look at pics...haha I know exactly what I am thinking!

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channels! More Vlogging, Thrifting, and beauty and fashion stuff is going up! Thanks for your support!

My Youtube Channel for all things Beauty, Fitness, and Life CLICK HERE
MyYoutubeChannel forThrifting, Thrifty crafts,and reviews CLICK HERE!
Share:

1 comment

  1. I hear you about balance. It's hard sometimes but thank goodness we find our way back! :-) Love the look btw. Cute pants!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig