Friday, November 08, 2013

Bummin

IMG_2259 IMG_2256 IMG_2290 IMG_2284 IMG_2286 IMG_2270
Outfit Details
Snakeskin Sweatshirt: CAbi
Boyfriend Jeans: Thrifted Savers
Wedges: Marshalls
Necklace: Thrifted Savers

I have to admit..I took these photos over a month an a half ago. I also lost the little plastic bottom from my favorite wedges from Marshalls...I wear my shoes until they literally fall apart...I guess that is why I love getting my shoes from Marshalls..I know they are good quality and can withstand my stomping around the street every day, and I always find them at a discounted price...so I just go and get a new pair....I'm all about comfort lately, and I have been gravitating to more comfortable shoes and clothes for that matter..I NEVER thought I would say that...I mean...don't get me wrong..I love a good sexy heel...but with all my working out and working...I just don't feel like it...haha hey...Are you guys feeling that way? I sometimes will wear heels for pictures just cuz I think they look cute with the outfit and immediately change into my wedges to go out...yep..and there you have it...my confessions of a "I'm too old to be getting my heel stuck in the sidewalk" Vegas native.

Happy Friday..this weekend we are celebrating my coach's anniversary at Freddies Nutrition in Las Vegas on Sahara! Stop by if you can! Discounts, prizes and more! You can find her on facebook HERE!

ALSO, Don't forget to enter the $50 giveaway to Marshalls or Savers HERE! Ends Tuesday!

Share:

3 comments

  1. I love a good casual, bummy look. This is so cute. Love the sweater and shoes! I'd love for you to link this up over on the blog. I'm hosting my 1st personal style link up...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are really cool! I saw this Cabi top up close and it would really work for any age! have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, your shoes are to DIE for. Loving those wedges! We'd love to team up sometime!

    ~www.plainjaneblog.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig