Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wear it till you hate it...

IMG_3423
IMG_3411 IMG_3412 IMG_3438 IMG_3427
Outfit Details
Vintage Cape: Thrifted Buffalo Exchange
Leather Dress: Free People Marshalls
Socks: H&M
Booties: Marshalls

I know...I know...I am wearing the socks..the booties..and the leather dress... AGAIN...what can I say when I like items in my closet I wear them over and over until I HATE them..and I never want to wear them again...ok maybe not never...but I move on... and you are probably wondering where in the heck is she going dressed like this...once again...we are in Vegas...and pretty much anything goes..it is also still sorta warm....the sun is still shining and a leather dress with a fascinator is TOTALLY appropriate...haha Now let's talk about this CAPE!!! If you following my youtube channel you would have seen my trip to San Antonio where I found this beauty...You can watch it HERE...my hubby said it resembled a rug...and THAT my friends is exactly why I love it so much. I had been on the hunt for a vintage cape...you know...cuz that is what everyone is looking for right? I know, I can be a little out there...I never claimed to be the BEST DRESSER EVER..I just love things that inspire me and make me happy...and everything I am wearing here does...so I put it all together and VOILA! 

DISCLAIMER: I took the fascinator off...first off so I didn't ruin it and second...I couldn't fit in the car...haha not something I was thinking about when I put this ensemble together haha

Love ya guys and thank you again for all your warm and kind comments to my post!!
Share:

3 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the cape! I wear it until I don't fit into it anymore ha!
    xo,
    Monica
    Glamvolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cape is so beautiful! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good in everything. I really want to go to Buffalo exchange after watching your video.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig