Monday, February 24, 2014

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! A Pop of color for your home and Clearance at Marshalls! #FABFOUND

Thrifters Anonymous Members of the  Week is 
De Divah Deals
I Got it @Goodwill

LOVE how the outfit turned out. I always envision things and sometimes they don't look how I imagined but sometimes for the better! $3.00 for anything is a deal and $.80 for a belt haha I LOVE THRIFTING! Always love your finds..and designer shoes are always great to find...I have noticed they are always NOT my size maybe that is a good thing! Thanks for sharing love! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

Uploaded a new Thrifting video HERE!
Marshalls #fabfound

I found myself back at Marshalls this weekend inspired by color lately...maybe it's the sunny days and warmer weather we are feeling..I am itching for Spring and this time of year always gives me motivation to decorate my home! With a more neutral color I am always on the hunt for a pop of color and well...Marshalls usally has what I need!!! Lot's of clearance items as well!

Loving these baskets below!



 This tea pot was so cute! We just installed the cutest towel hanger in our bathroom and now it's time for some colorful towels!

 Fell in love with all of the candles with the chalk! This is one of my favorite colors!
And well more journals I love all of their journals!


 THIS trey is going to be a perfect pop of color in our living room...I love changing out the items in the trey and using it for jewelry or even magazine...

AND...ummm haha these are the cutest dog toys I have ever seen!
And we had to try on some clothes... Faith found some cute workout clothes as always!All the winter and FALL stuff is on sale now!
 This dress was so cute! but a little big dang it! $7!
 LOVE these pants...I totally got them..they are my new go to!
LOVED this jean top and skirt but will wait...I am so excited fro SPRING!
 Alice & Olivia skirt...was $300 then $119 now $39...yes...I GOT THIS..and I can not wait to wear it!
 if this wasn't see through I would have totally gotten it! so cute!
 We found some great stuff! Did you guys do any shopping this weekend?

Video and pics to come! You can follow us along on my INSTAGRAM !!!! @colorblindblog 

BlogBadge_PFab (2)
I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Awesome pick! I love DE Divah Deals and her thrifty style is always fabulous!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Antionette! You always rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo - thank you ladies - I love my thriftinistas!!! Thanks for sharing and caring and have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig