Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Get away, get happy







Outfit Details
Kimono Style Cardigan: c/o Marshalls
7 for All Mankind Jeans: Marshalls a long time ago
T-shirt: Old Navy
Vintage Coach Bag: Thrifted Dress for Success
Gold Ring: H&M

I wish I had more time to take pictures, but what you can't really see is that we are in Boulder City...one of my favorite places to go to with the hubby. It's about 45 minutes from our house and about 20 minutes outside of Vegas...but man does it feel like we are out of the country..yes everyone speaks english still haha but for some reason the sun is brighter, the air is cooler and I just feel free! You never realize how important it is to get away until you get away and realize how relaxed you are...while we were technically working, shooting our teaser for our short film, it was a great get away..with a vintage style diner, home made pie, and everyone roaming the streets..I was care free and feeling the energy...I also felt like a hippie in my own right...when was the last time I wore wide leg jeans? These were my favorite pair too...while I was excited they were a little loose I was also thinking I just may bring them back for Spring...70's styles, mini road trips, and photoshoots in broken down gas stations...Spring is coming and I can already see my mood 'a' changin.
xoxo

Share:

2 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig