Tuesday, March 04, 2014

My labs mustache you a question?

Everyone meet Sophie and Sampson. If you have not met my furry babies before here they are! They are brother and sister and I love them dearly...I was supposed to get one lab and bring him home...but honestly...they were in a kiddie pool cuddling together and I couldn't break them up...so one of my best friends convinced me that it would be totally fine and we were off....6 years later...these best friends have become our best friends...









These mustaches are from Marshalls! haha I seriously had to get them...and I have been trying to spend more time with my babies and well these were just too cute to pass up. They loved them and every time they pick them up I laugh just a little! Love getting my dog toys at Marshalls along with treats, beds, and their wooden food bowls! Do you guys have a favorite place to get your dog toys? 

Help my dance company reach out goal! You can buy apparel HERE and support the madness!! Follow on Facebook for more about us! 
xoxo
Share:

1 comment

  1. That's sweet that you adopted Sophie and Sampson together. They look well adjusted, very playful, and funny in the photos posed with the mustaches. I like the photo od Sophie and Sampson looking at you posing with a giant mustache too. I don't have a dog but I know someone who's gotten dog toys from Petsmart before. I like your look of your very blue denim shirt and the the print of the pants you're wearing in these photos.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig