Thursday, March 20, 2014

Vintage Swank


Outfit Details
Vintage Dress: c/o Vintage Swank
Jean Jacket: Thrifted Savers
Booties: Zara
Sunnies: c/o Marshalls

If you know me well then you know I am a sucker for Oskies haha and if you know me then you know an OSKIE is a Vintage something that screams uniqueness and old soul...From the modesty of this dress to the boho vibe it gives off I love how you can style a vintage piece and bring it into whatever style you are rockin at the time...I am definitely in this whole boho thing that is going on not sure how I got there but that is why fashion is expressing..I must be longing for casual summer days....either way I LOVE this vintage piece I found on Vintage Swank, an online EBAY store I was recently introduced to. They specialize in Vintage and boy was this piece preserved. It's all auction based and I want to say it started at .99 cents...yep...I was impressed with the pieces since I am always finding vintage where I go...and these were unique. Lots of Sequins...just wait until you see what else I got from them!!! You are going to go SEQUIN crazy!!!! In the meantime check out their store and let me know if you see anything that catches your eye!
xoxo

You can also check out their other EBAY store American Fashion Fox I haven't really dived into the EBAY world but I am starting change my ways!

Share:

8 comments

  1. You look fabulous in your Vintage Swank dress! The puffy sleeves, floral print, pleats and bow at the waist give the dress a very pretty and feminine look. The natural back-lighting brings out the red in your hair nicely - these photos of you are wonderful.

    P.S.: Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog at http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/. I noticed you have two Google+ profileS Shana Emily and Shana Dahan. I also like your YouTube channel and intend to give you a Shoutout on your Twitter @ShanaEmily later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so chic! :) i really love that dress you have on. so girly and so dreamy! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this look! I'm going to have to find a dress and jacket like this, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on that dress is gorgeous! I love how you styled it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Michael Kors Outlet Online) also giving away electric regarding china based online shop. (Coach Outlet Store Online) Our marketplace (New Jordan Releases 2020) arrived at accurate documentation a lot of $286.53 (Coach Outlet Online) million(260 million pounds) In 2018 a 6% heighten in the year right preceding to, Based on Bain. Precious gems including is ordinarily among the many top luxury improvement areas.

    Clearly water-proof. They prolonged lasting, Awesome, And usually an affordable(Absolutely do not attempt just simply to walk unstoppable having them, That probably will not work). And maybe they are foul (Ray Ban Outlet Store) odor free. Dhoni's IPL monitor doesn't have to be repetitive, In addition we intend to. He (Ray Ban Outlet) inspired Chennai pros whether they got the tthe actualle into 2010 since guarded 2011. The c's even offers four jogger inside concludes plantar too the utility belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! Also take a look at this profile on spacebar test. Using this tool, you can improve your spacebar clicking speed for spacebar games or just play it for fun.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig