Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stunt Double





Outfit Details
Overalls: c/o Marshalls
Wedges: Marshalls
Cardigan: Marshalls
Tank: Target
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Nordstrom

haha...umm are you kidding me with my Stunt Double...haha NOT only do I now own those overalls but I just got the wedges also! SISTER is not only my WCW (women crush Wednesday) but my best friend...and there is nothing more we enjoy then spending time with each other and well shopping at Marshalls...haha growing up we would go to Marshalls or TJMaxx with my mom and spend hours roaming the aisles. Often times when my sister and I feel sad or find ourselves in a weird FUNK...we will head over to Marshalls for the cure...I know sounds crazy...but there is a special memory a feeling we get when we are inside. When I found these overalls I called my sister and told her we need to go immediately...haha you know what I am talking about..I mean if you SPOT something at Marshalls you better grab it...and if you wait a day you better run! haha We made our way in and it was love at first sight for both of us...THEN we made our way to the shoes...never fails....there always seems to be a pair calling our names..and this time it was the same pair...these orange Franco Sarto wedges were just too sexy to pass up..I love me some high heels but there was something casually cool about these and the color....the color just popped. Anyway...long story short...we both ended up getting the overalls and shoes and I was so excited to see how she styled it her own way. We may look alike but our styles are so different and that is what I love about her. She brings out a confidence in me I didn't know I had and I well...FORCED her to buy these overalls..and I know she is glad I did. 

LOVE YOU SISTER!!!! You may steal my thunder but I still love you....haha

ONLY 13 Hours left to ENTER our $500 Marshalls Shopping Spree and Styling Session! 
You can ENTER HERE!!!
Good luck!
Share:

3 comments

  1. As I was scrolling down through the photos thinking about the title of the post I kept looking to see what the catch was or some kind of action shots (stunts) and where the post's title came from. When I read the photos were of your sister I couldn't believe it. Even with the post title "Stunt Double" in mind I had thought the photos were of you. Well one thing's for sure. You both know you're full sisters and not adopted. That's great that you are close and go shopping at Marshalls together. You must turn peoples' heads when the two of you go out dressed identically. Those overalls are cute and the cardigan is pretty. It's a lovely outfit.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? This outfit is so freaking cute!! I want to wear it right now! And dang girl, those legs!

    Visiting from WIWW :)
    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous model!
    The outfit and handbag aren't too shabby either!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig