Saturday, November 15, 2014

Shopping at Downtown Summerlin: Nordstrom Rack #ShanaShops #WhereFashionMeetsTheRock

HELLLOOO friends!!! It's here. Nordstrom Rack. We have on on the other side of town...but lets be real...I don't go there that often and I have a limited amount of time most days...so 3 minutes from my home..well this is going to be a problem.
WATCH my latest VLOG where I take you inside my first impression and the things I loved!

SO let us go inside!
This place was HUGE. and  little overwhelming at first. 
I will say it was really organized...

SOOO many brands I love.. 
True Religion
Hudson
LOVE these jeans too
Joe's Jeans!
FREE PEOPLE
LOVE 
Moving on to Accessories...oh are there accessories!


LOVE Betsey Johnson and love her jewelry!! 
SO many designer sunglasses! 

Wildfox 
Cutest beanies! 


I was going nuts in the activewear...be carefull I warn you! 
HOW cute is this jacket? 

CLEARANCe.. yep Nordstrom Rack has a clearance!  but get ready...it is a crazy ride down these aisles...haha

MEN's section is HUGE.. my hubby was overwhelmed too 


NOW. let us dive into the 15 aisles of shoes....oh my..
So many designer shoes.. 
COACH
UGH... THESE WERE MY FAVORITE.. 
COACH 




UGH LOVE

haha I walked around the place in these shoes...everyone was giving me compliments..ugh I still think about them maybe I will go and check to see if they are still there!!!

SO My consensus is... This place is awesome when you are looking for that high end brand you love at a discounted price. They have make up and hair products but I will save that for my next trip. If I need a new pair of shoes I will definitiley be stopping in...JEANS so many jeans...and well the MEN'S section! I was just talking to my friend jennifer..(HI JEN!) How it is so hard to find men's clothing shoes etc...well I know where I will be going now!!!

Have you guys been there yet? Let me know!! See you there! 
and don't forget to follow Downtown Summerlin on Instagram and myself at @colorblindblog !! See you there!
Share:

6 comments

  1. YAY! The comments are working! Testing 1 2 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Free People!
    Oh, and now I can comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our readiness to disruption fences and defy category is what brands our selection of fashion and shoes & accessories so lively and unique. All of the clothing in our store has been intended and handpicked from groups around the world. By commerce with the fashionable themselves and straight with our sweatshops, we are talented to offer treat items at reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig