Tuesday, December 16, 2014

FindingFaith: Surround yourself with Inspiration!


Hi friends! 
Hope all is well with everyone! Today I thought I would share some pics of things I have around my home that constantly inspire me. Some I have made, some my mother made, some are just positive words on my wall or decorations friends have gotten me. (Like the Faith sign from Shana I just got for my birthday). I hope you enjoy, and that it inspires you to find your own ways to surround yourself with positive affirmations!












Stay blessed friends! Next week I will share some of the fine art I have created!

Creatively yours,

Faith
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig