Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Desert Wedding



Photographer: The Salty Peanut Photography LLC//Floral Designer: DiBella Flowers//Makeup Artist: Hera Beauty//Bakery: Peridot Sweets//Jewelry: Velvet Button Boutique//Dress Designer: Vintage Way//Boots: Marshalls


So excited to have found out that our photoshoot in the desert was published on MSN via POPSUGARLOVE! It was such a treat to get a message from one of my subscribers on Instagram that both my hubby and I were on the home page haha I was like wait what? Our wedding... This whole wedding was so beautifully done...from the vintage to the details and sundown here in Vegas, I was in love all over again!
Special thank you to Salty Peanut Photography & Kat & Rachael of Hera Beauty, my Haute Shots Boudoir Photography team! xoxo
Here is the LINK:


Share:

8 comments

  1. These photos are so gorgeous! Congrats on the feature!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the place for a beautiful wedding. The ceremony was held in the vow renewal location, which commands a breath-taking view of the city. I only wish I appreciated it more when I was there. Oh well. You live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! They're such a beautiful couple! And your photography is awesome!! So natural!!

    Wedding Photography in Chennai | Wedding Photographers Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked absolutely radiant on your wedding day! The dress and headpiece are gorgeous. Congratulations and many happy wishes!

    Candid Wedding photography Chennai | Candid Wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent sharing! I fully hopeful that this site help us for marriage ceremony.So i say nice couple and wedding picture.http://weddingchics.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like a wonderful trip to NYC!! We also had to attend a destination wedding at some local venues for weddings in Los Angeles so we planned to stay there after the ceremony. We visited so many LA venues. It was such a nice trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look gorgeous, beautiful photos, your dress is fabulous and that head piece stunning!

    Candid Photography in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig