Tuesday, January 20, 2015

FindingFaith: Black & White with a pop of color!

Hello friends! I have been working on some art for the spa this weekend. Black and white prints that added color to with ink, then added words to. I really love how it turned out.






I have also been working on some art journaling projects. Here are some pics of that process.



More to come with that!

And lastly, I want to share some pics of my mom's mantle and some garland she made from an online class by Jeanne Oliver, Becoming, the unfolding of you...


Have a blessed week!

Creatively yours,

Faith


Share:

1 comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig