Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Finding Faith: Ways to treasure everyday!

Hi friends! Today I want to share with you what I cal my  "Ways to treasure every day" box. This is another thing that I made in a Brave Girls Club online class. It was a fun way to set my intentions on making the most of each day, even if it's only for 5 or 10 minutes, 2 hours, or an entire day.

The objective in this assignment was to create cards with different daily tasks broken down into segments of time...



Then on the back of the card you put a goal of how many times you want to participate in that activity, and what your reward will be when you achieve your goal.




I highly recommend checking out this class, there are many other creative goal setting exercises that I found very valuable. It is so much fun to look back and see all that you have accomplished! This class actually helped me make my goal to compete! I have always been into journaling and making vision boards, Brave Girls Club brings a whole new level of creativity into living a life of intention! Here is their website... www.bravegirlsclub.com

Stay blessed, and have an amazing week!

Creatively yours,

Faith
Share:

3 comments

  1. This sounds like something I'd be into. I love art...it's my passion and something I see myself doing for the rest of my life. So this is definitely right up my alley.

    Okay, so now I have some news for you... I'm going to be in Vegas March 1-4. Would you want to meet up? You can comment back on my blog or pm me on Facebook. I'm also on IG: @azucena_robledo. I literally just got it, so there's nothing but my profile pic on there. LOL!

    Let me know if you want to meet up, if not, it's totally cool :)

    Take care!

    xo Azu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey companions! Today I need to impart to you what I cal my "Approaches to prize each day" box. This is something else that I made in a Brave Girls Club online class. It was a pleasant method to set my expectations on taking advantage of every day, regardless of whether it's just for 5 or 10 minutes, 2 hours, or a whole day.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig