Sunday, March 13, 2016

Time for new glasses! HELP ME CHOOSE!


Well if you guys follow me on Instagram or my Youtube Channel you know recently I lost my glasses...now I only wear them for driving at night but they are necessary! So you can imagine my excitement when Firmoo contacted me to do a review on their glasses!!! WOOT WOOT...So I went online and started going through the glasses they sent me. I love that I could literally virtually try them on haha i though tI would have some fun. BUT I need your help!!! Here are a few I tried on and I kinda like haha some are a little funky but some are right up my alley! Would love to hear your thoughts!

SO Should I go tortoise, blue, burgundy black? HELP!!! 

Share:

4 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig