Thursday, June 23, 2016

Finding Faith: Experimenting with color, creating your very own mini art retreat!

Hi friends! Been having some fun this week with spontaneous painting on scrap pieces of canvas. Just experimenting with different types of materials and techniques including freezing paint in ice cube trays and letting it melt, scribbling, and experimenting with color. Here are some pics of what I came up with. My own little mini art retreat. 


The next couple of days I'm going to be working on one big piece of canvas. I may incorporate some of these things, or I might just spread paint around and see where it takes me! It's really just about allowing the process to flow naturally. 

And until next week, I leave you with a couple of quotes...

"I don't paint for a living, I paint to live."  - Willem de Kooning 

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do."  -  Edgar Degas

Creatively yours,
Faith
Share:

5 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig