Thursday, June 30, 2016

Finding Faith: Practicing Acceptance & Going with the flow

Hello friends! 

This week I'm going to share some pics of the progression of my large painting I've been working on. I honestly don't know where I'm going with it. I might even turn it into several small paintings. I like certain elements of it, but I'm not sure if it works as a whole. This is the challenge with spontaneous painting. It usually ends up completely different than what I think it will be. The more I try to plan or force, the less I like it. So I'm practicing acceptance with it and going with the flow. A metaphor for life in general!




And here are some details I like that may make more sense as smaller paintings.




Enjoy your holiday weekend everyone! Happy Fourth of July! Be spontaneous!!

Creatively yours,
Faith
Share:

1 comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig