Thursday, June 02, 2016

Finding Faith: A Womb with a View

Hi friends!

 I will keep this week's post short and sweet and share with you one of my latest finds. The yoga swing! I like to hang mine from a tree in my backyard. I have a lush and green landscape (my little oasis in the desert) with lots of chirping birds and a little waterfall. There are many exercises that can be done on the yoga swing, but what I really love to do is just hang upside down, stretch, and relax.

A Womb with a View


Find your happy place! I definitely have! Until next week.

Creatively yours,
Faith
Share:

3 comments

  1. Yoga is really a great part for maintaining great body fitness and mind soul. appreciated your great job. Daily yoga can boost your body and mind and can gave a proper balance health and mind. thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By taking the time to read a lot of information like this to add my insight

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig