Monday, June 13, 2016

Kindness is Real Beauty





Outfit Details
Kindness is Real Beauty V Neck: Savage and Frisella
Blazer: Thrifted c/o ThredUp
Paige Denim Wide Leg: Marshalls
Heels: Zara
Steve Madden Backpack: Ross
Choker: Handmade in Israel


Hi friends! I know not a lot of outfit posts lately but don't worry haha I am still getting dressed....the heat is upon us in Vegas and my time management skills are picking up. My days have been long lately but so many amazing things are happening and I am just loving the ride! If you follow my youtube channel then you see I am a little behind on my vlogs but I just posted about my recent MEAL PREP and how am I feeling lately. I did however get a new camera so lets hope I don't lose this one! 

I am still training hard every single day and finally started doing cardio again slowly but surely. My injuries have annoyed the crap out of me but I have come to terms with them...lots of stretching and doing exercises that don't hurt!

Anyway, Life has been going and I am happy...Hope you guys are all well! 

I am wearing a V-neck from a women who I have been secretly stalking..I mean admiring from a distance ! you guys know how I feel about about v-necks and well I need color in my life this was perfect! haha I have been filming a few of her recipes that will go up soon and loving her new clothing line called SAVAGE and Frisella! you can find Emily Frisella on her website and youtube channel where she shares her skills for making all things sweet and savory for the clean eaters like myself. Oh and she also has some clean eats for your pups!!! Sampson is going to be so excited! haha 
Excited to meet her at this years Summer Smash and happy to support her positive message across the world! xoxo Thanks Emily...oh for reals though..she just posted some protein peanut butter cookies I might try to whip up tonight!

Here is the simple recipe!
 http://fithomeandhealth.com/peanut-butter-protein-cookies/


slide_4_alt.jpg
If you want to stalk..I mean follow Emily:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyfrisella/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhuJmSxu0MEGbA656Guv0g

LOVE YOU guys! Thank you for all of your support and love! The emails the comments keep me going! hoping to put out so much more content on both channels loving this all too much!! xoxo 



Share:

2 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig