Friday, July 15, 2016

Promote Positivity





















Outfit Details
Tank: Savage & Frisella
Leggings: Lululemon Downtown Summerlin
Nike: Sports Authority
Steve Madden Backpack: Ross
Hat: 1stphorm Free Shipping with my link! www.1stphorm.com/ShanaEmily 

Hey friends, I'm so sick of everything that is going on as I am sure all of you are as well. Prayers go out to France and everyone here in the US and all around the world. I want to be the one that spreads the love and always tries to look at the positive side of things...it isn't easy but it is the only way. I wore this tank to the gym and actually had more people smile at me and say hello then ever before. Sometimes a simple smile can change someones day we don't realize the power we have over others an ourselves. So be a little nicer to yourself..when you look into the mirror...compliment yourself and you will see what a difference it will make in how you live your life. 

Anyway Hope you are all well...just remember that this year is almost over...so if you are sitting there waiting for all those dreams to come true you will be waiting a long time...get up..and get your ass moving...stop worrying about how long it will take, if you will fail, if it will be hard, if you don't have time, if you don't have money....just do whatever it takes to be healthy and happy day in and day out...the time will pass and you will wish you had started today! 

NEW VLOGS are being uploaded I am sharing my week of workouts experimenting with new ones and working on the basics! Thank you for subscribing and liking and let me know what other videos you want to see!!!! Glad to be back!




JOIN MY FACEBOOK FITNESS GROUP So whether you have entered YET or not join my group on Facebook so we can all do this together! I thought this would be a great way to connect us all as well! I love just sharing in a more personal setting and together we CAN KICK BUTT!!! Here is the link to join:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/

Follow me on Instagram @ShanaEmily_, Facebook ShanaEmily, & Youtube ShanaEmily, SnapChat @ShanaemilySnaps 
Share:

11 comments

  1. You are strong and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first comment on your blog. I just loved your style. You are looking cool. I am glad that I reached at your blog. I enjoyed it. Now I'll keep reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I am just seeing this!!! thank you love!!!

      Delete
  3. Amazing.. Motivation is the key to keeping you prepared and to keep pushing heavy weight in the gym. I would love to do dance workout daily in the morning and in my workout HGH bodybuilding supplement plays very import role for me by provides useful nutrients to my body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Complimenting ourselves at front of the mirror is the best way to promote positivity. It's the first thing I do early in the morning when I woke up. Thanks for sharing this article!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A positive attitude leads to success and happiness.Being positive is not just a nice way to live. It's the way to live and workout helps a lot to become us positive and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your outfit. Would like to buy the same for the jogging also. I was just wandering that your skin complexions are so perfect.

    Dermology anti aging cream and serum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! youtube promotion

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig