Friday, October 07, 2022

WEEK 9: Painting 2 rooms in one + Built Ins & Wainscotting!

Well, needless to say my One Room Challenge / 2 room challenge has gone well past the 8 weeks. Technically we finished the major projects within the time frame but I am STILL waiting on items and with life and so many things happening I have decided to just share the progress thus far!! We left off with a built in not yet built & my couch reveal! So, I figured I will share the built in reveal, the final wallpaper reveal for the dining room living room as well as the chandelier!! I know so many things! So stay tuned and make sure you are following me on Instagram @shanaemily_  as well as my Youtube Channel ShanaEmily!




Ok First things First! We need to paint! I will be honest. My guy wanted to paint this whole room blue. haha I know...I know...seems a but much but if you don't know me by now. Blue is my NEUTRAL! BUT I held back because I could always go and paint it blue but I can't really go back without a lot of work!








Ok are you ready? I wanted the bookshelves to be shiny....so I went for a GLOSS of 
Benjamin Moore's Newburyport Blue. 

The gloss actually made the color appear lighter...At first glance I wasn't happy...honeslty. I had wished it was glossier and darker. 


We carried the Wainscotting all the way around and I used the same color but in Matte. The white was Benjamin Moore White Dove in Satin. I wanted to do matte but with a 3 year old animals I opted not. 




Ok, now that you are all caught up with the painting and the built in stay tuned for the Wallpaper reveal, chandelier & more!! I better hurry before the next One Room Challenge starts again sheesh! 

Thank you all for your patience. I will be working on a new Youtube video tonight and hoping to get it out over the weekend! 

xoxo,
Shana Emily


 









Share:

3 comments

  1. Your recent blog post about painting two rooms in one is both inspiring and practical. It's impressive to see how you've tackled this project, and the transformation is undoubtedly rewarding.
    how much is 30 dollars an hour annually

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig