Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memory Lane Video Shoot!

Check out the video reel I did for Memory Lane Video. When Jeremy approached me with the idea I was immediately sold! Memory Lane was teh videographer for not only my best friend Jennifer and Eric, Tara and Eric, but our videographer! They really have come a long way and are some fo the best people I know. I was honored to be a part of this awesome shoot! Thank you to all that helped make this possible :O) Let me know what you think
Blu-Ray Demo from Memory Lane Video on Vimeo.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Shana! THAT was awesome! I really loved it! And I never get sick of that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig