Monday, May 16, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up...a little late...

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to
Katie of EveryFabricOfMyBeing
Katie of Every Fabric of My Being
Everyone meet Katie...she found these True Religion Jeans for $8....umm Have you guys ever purchased True Religion? Yeah...you could get like 100 pairs at $8 for the price of 1. I'm loving her new blog as she journals her outfits and finds. Nice find Katie! And WELCOME to Thrifters Anonymous..Everyone go and show Katie some love and welcome her to the club..where we can finally connect with other Thrifters and crafters alike.

Sorry I am so late on posting this..you shall see more of my crazy weekend for Husbands birthday..lot's of outfits posts...outtakes...and smiles to come.

If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button..I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Grab a button and come to a meeting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Heres how it works...

  • Click on the "Click here to enter" button below
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted, or handmade, or just plain cool and deserving of being in the club in 50 words or less, even if it's just cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this! What a great idea (thrifters anonymous)! Cute, cute, cute! I am starting to really get into thrifting these days.

    Love,
    Mandy
    www.shebreathesdeeply.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig