Monday, June 13, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Thrifters WANTED

The Monday's Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to
Ok, there were so many great finds, awesome thrifted crafts and furniture, and well it was hard to choose just one. I loved this animal print table redo, this thrifted purple vest, these jeans , uggg and so much more...so check them here.  The member of the week goes to 1 sew green Mama cuz well, she took an apron and made into the most adorable dress for her little girl. While I don't have any children yet, I was so inspired to do this for all of my friends with little girls! Can you imagine the possibilities with aprons! THANKYOU for sharing...not only was it thrifted, she turned it into something amazing. Check out 1 Sew Green Mama and show her some love. She has some awesome tutorials that my craft room are waiting to try!  Keep linking up your thrifted finds and if you missed last weeks link up you can check it out here Thrifters Anonymous Link Up.

Thank you for sharing!!!!

Here are my thrifted finds! The Vest, the Dress, and the belt are all thrifted from Savers and the shoes were on sale at Marshalls, clutch was my mom's!

Thrifters Anonymous Meeting Savers
This dress styled below
It's a Beutiful Day in my neighborhood

Purse: My Mom's

Vest Thrifted Savers

Dress Thrifted Savers

Belt Kenneth Kole Thrifted
If you like my earrings Enter the giveaway to win them HERE!
Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!
Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Grab a button and come to a meeting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Heres how it works...

  • Click on the "Click here to enter" button below
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted, or handmade, or just plain cool and deserving of being in the club in 50 words or less, even if it's just cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!


Share:

7 comments

  1. What a cute idea! If i could sew at all, I'd definitely be on the lookout for aprons.

    I absolutely adore that vest! Especially paired with that belt. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I am gonna try it..it is soo cute! It got me thinking maybe I can make a cute skirt or top for myself with the patterns you find on aprons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the nude shoes with the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled that dress! You're amazing.


    Monica @ Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you so much for picking my little apron dress. It was very fun to make. :-) The thrift store had a blue bigger apron also, but it was about $10. I just couldn't do that because well, that just defeats part of the purpose of thrifting. Thank you for all your wonderful comments also about the dress and my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesss! thrifting is the only way to shop :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bah! I missed it! I was with my family all day then I had to catch a plane back home. There was no wifi in the airport. Those losers are advanced as their airline. Pretzels? Give me a real snack! Do I look like a sick pigeon? I will catch u next Monday. Wah wah. And just enjoy the looks here. Color me hungry,

    Sophia
    Http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig