Friday, July 08, 2011

Your comment was so funny I almost pee'd my pants...

So in case you missed last Friday's Comment of the Week check it out here! In honor of all of the amazing new friends I have met, I have decided to feature one of you who made me smile or laugh throughout the week. I really can't thank everyone enough for their support especially when I get all sappy or need to release some ANGER! I love all of you!

So this weeks comment of the week goes to...

[IMG_0160.JPG]
Bloggerlasophia said...
Girl yo body be looking so fierce. You are...Shana Fierce. Your next album title. I had no idea this was even Ikea till things started getting really freaky in the shower haha. I was like what a pretty blue wall.



Sophia
July 6, 2011 2:21 AM

Funny Comments!

Ok, Twice in one week LaSophia..TWICE! First with your Thrifters Anonymous greatness, and now with your words...haha I never thought of myself as fierce, but I am kinda liking the sound of that...haha and yes, I got freaky in the shower...in the living room, in the kitchen..IKEA is the best place to take pictures...haha I just wish we had one in Vegas! Thank you for making me smile missy...my body does be looking fierce...gosh I love blogger's..it does great things for your confidence even if you are being nice :O)


If you guys haven't checked out her blog this girl is hilarious check it!
Have a wonderful Friday I am so done with this week...DONE...The Husband and I will be having a date night and I am super excited about it...as long as we stay inside...this humidity is ridiculous...yep I said it...Humidity...we don't understand that here in Vegas...it's so funny to see women patting their hair down and wiping their face...everyone looks like they just ate a huge spicy meal they are sweating so bad...


Share:

8 comments

  1. Oops. Sent too quickly! She was my giveaway winner and sent me a bunch of AMAZING songs. She is awesome people. Check her out.

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Ima winner. My boyfriend said I must be drinking tigers blood this week. This is to all the haters who said I was just a flogger. I really did love your midriff though! Thanks Shana.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig