Friday, August 26, 2011

Comment of the Week! August 26, 2011

So this weeks comment of the week goes to Jessica from 
Twin Styles




Dooney Bag Thrifted Savers
"I adore that skirt! So bright and beautiful. Good luck with your project. can't wait to see the final result. I once helped my brother-in-law re-stain a thrifted crib... Yeah. No bueno. takes forever to to dry, and for the love of God, DO NOT touch the stain! Unless of course you want colorful fingers, then by all mean touch away. I gave up after about an hour (I blamed my "fear of commitment"), lol. Long live your dedication to your sis's bday gift! Jess. :)"
Funny Comments!

haha LONG LIVE my sister's birthday gift....I am STILL working on this Jessica..STILL...and I am starting to wonder why I thought this was such a good idea....I HAVE NO PATIENCE....I mean...paint..DRY..Paint..DRY....and yes...I totally touched it while it was wet cuz I couldn't wait anymore which then forced me to sand it down and paint another coat! haha I too have a "fear of commitment" I can't even figure out what colors to choose...anyway..thank you for the support..I am glad I am not the only one..

Thank you Jessica and your twin ;O) for your sweet comments, for always linking up to Thrifters Anonymous...and for rockin your thrifted finds..Can we discuss how hot you look in those booties? I am now needing them in my wardrobe as soon as possible...and LADIES...those booties were thrifted..that's right....I just love the story of your blog, and your momma's comment of  "junkin" was adorable...If you are ever in Las Vegas make sure to let me know and we can have you at a Thrifters Anonymous meeting!!! oh and I say YES Model :O)

 In honor of all of the amazing new friends I have met, I have decided to feature one of you who made me smile or laugh throughout the week. I really can't thank everyone enough for their support especially when I get all sappy or need to release some ANGER! I love all of you!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig