Friday, August 05, 2011

Comment of the Week! Thank You Julie!

So this weeks comment of the week goes to...
Julie from OAGJ




Julie said...





Your dress is fabulous!



I cannot leave that commercial on the TV if my 5 year old, Otto, is in the room. He immediately runs and gets his piggy bank and wants me to give the puppy or kitten his pennies. He then will start crying and asking why a person would hurt the animals and if they are in jail. WOW, it is a lot to handle when I am tearing up to.
Julie
August 3, 2011 5:31 PM
 Funny Comments!

So in case you missed last Friday's Comment of the Week check it out here! In honor of all of the amazing new friends I have met, I have decided to feature one of you who made me smile or laugh throughout the week. I really can't thank everyone enough for their support especially when I get all sappy or need to release some ANGER! I love all of you!


You guys cracked me up on this post. Thank you Julie for making me smile. I was picturing your little ones crying in front of the TV with their piggy bank!

The animals DO look like they are in jail!!..and I didn't even picture kids WATCHING this horrific commercial....haha so cute...to give all his pennies to the one eyed kitten...gotta love kids...Julie, you are always leaving the sweetest comments and I thank you...

hey everyone ...Julie is adorable and is a member of Thrifters Anonymous...she finds some great deals and has some great DIY on her blog. Up right now is this really cute necklace made of chains and a broach...Thank you Julie!!!
 I now leave you with the clip from Saturday Night Live spoofing Sarah Mclachlan and NSPCA..haha LaSophia talked about it and I totally found it!!! haha Thank you girl..this is hilarious!!! haha





Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh, you are so sweet:) Thank you! I was playing the Saturday Night Live clip and Oman heard the song and peeked around the computer. When he saw that it wasn't the commercial he was confused:) Poor kid! That skit was hilarious though:)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig