Monday, September 05, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! September 5th, 2011 Marshalls Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to Stacey from GoodwillHuntingg and special guest Sammy Davis!


These fantastic ladies met up and found some incredible stuff! They remind me of P.E. and I, and their love of vintage and thrifting is obvious! Sammy found Stacey a great blazer  and together they came home with some great finds! Thank you guys for sharing your meet up with us! You can check it out yourselves on Stacey's blog Goodwill Huntingg... She has a haul video so you can get up close and personal! Love you ladies...one day we will have a Thrifters Anonymous meet up here in Vegas!

If you missed last weeks link you can check it out HERE!

Yesterday we went to the special SAVERS Club Labor day sale...and I took my best friend Tara and my goddaughter Alexis with us. We found some great stuff in a very short time..I will do a video of my finds I think, but for now I wanted to share with you my latest finds from Marshalls!!!

New Shoes!
There was a pretty big sale and I found these beauties for UNDER $60!
I just loved the floral print, patent leather, and cut out blue suede!

Michael Kors Heels
These are Michael Kors and well, I didn't get them...these one pair were $60...I opted for three pairs instead of one...BUT they inspired me to make my own!
DIY ANkle Jewelry
They are so sexy and when I saw them I immediately thought I could totally make these! So I am in the process right now!
Michael Kors Heels
I will show you guys once I am done...
PE Finds
P.E also found some great finds again under $60 for 3 pairs!
MArshalls
YAY!

DSC09410

Marshalls Finds
This was the Marshall's in Summerlin and as you can see, I was very happy, one of my favorite places to go...Clean, great designer shoes, clothes, purses, I also love their products they get in, face products, hair porducts..I could go on and on about Marshalls. I also found some great stuff for my goddaughter here, I will be doing a video for Marshalls also!!! Stay tuned

Thrifting is not always old...thrifting means a good deal...and well, Marshalls and shoes... = good deal :O)
Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!





Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous

Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • I am also linking up to these parties! So many awesome crafts, ideas, and advice!
    LINK UP BELOW!

Share:

6 comments

  1. I just purchased those same nude Steve Madden wedges this weekend from Marshall's for a whopping $5 bucks!!! You got some cute stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chain black shoes are TO DIE FOR. LOVE. LOVE. For real, get here. I've talk about you coming pretty much every day.

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go....well sorta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you were a size 6 instead. That way I could steal your shoes. Every single pair.

    They are all kinds of perfect!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Michael Kors heels are to die for! I think I may have found a plain pair of Steve Madden ones that are similar and just need some chians...I'm thinking DIY?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy looking at all of these Thrifters Anonymous posts. You always seem to find the best, most fashionable items. It makes me want to go search for great deals...right now!

    :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a little tardy to the party but better late than never. The auto crop apparently didn't think my face looked cute cause it cut it off. Now Im a headless Mexican with brown short legs in a sunnybrook mini dress. I love Michael Kors shoes. They are very comfy. Have one pair.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig