Monday, October 17, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Poncho Tutorial Edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Mongs
from
My Thrfty Closet

Outfit Details:
Thrifted dress/top: $1, HP thrift store)
White tee: $3
Uniqlo tights: gift
Flats: $7
MONGS!!!! Sweetie...Aside from the fact that I could probably put you in my pocket...I have been watching you evolve your style and truly come into your own. Not only are your thrifted pieces great, but you have a real eye for RE-Fashion...and could teach us all a little somethin somethin.For those of you who have not visited Mongs and her Refashion super amazing pieces......then you need to! With an ecclectic and chic style, one of my most recent favs was a simple polka dot scarf she made to look like a vintage piece...Thank you Mongs for being such Inspirational Thrifters Anonymous Member...Can you do a simple sewing tutorial..I CAN sew...yet I FORGOT everything my mom taught me....

SOOOOO, I am over HERE, today with one of my very FIRST tutorials...ok semi-tutorial...haha I mean it's pretty self explanatory...but I was proud...so come visit me over HERE..YES...CLICK HERE...and I would love your thoughts...support...or just acknowledgment that I didn't waste my time trying to figure out photoshop! haha Love you guys!! Can't wait to see your thrifted Finds!!
I PROMISE I will be updating my "New Day, New Shoes" Challenge....Untill then, how are you guys doing?
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week then you must go and check it out...You guys seriously inspire me every week...thank you...

Bag Coach Gifted

Throw Thrifted


Throw Thrifted

Necklace  Jewelmint
{TUTORIAL on how I made this Poncho HERE!}
Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!





Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Thank you so much Shana for featuring me! You made my day! Love your pocho by the way and how you style it with a belt to give it shape! Very chic!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! You rocked your poncho by making it more form-fitting -- very cute. And I love Mongs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mongs is great- she's a thrifting genius! I love your poncho- now I'm headed off to check out your DIY tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MONGS! She totally rocks!!! Good pick Shana!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are turning me on to some awesome thrift blogs. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig