Monday, November 07, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Goodwill Superstore Las Vegas Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Loren
from
The Inclined Plane

Gloves & Wig: The Internet, Overalls: Thrifted & Dyed, Shoes: Thrifted, Ears, Tail, Dress, Bow Tie: Homemade, Shirt: Old Navy

I am not sure if I really need to explain why I love these thrifted/hand made costumes!!! With Halloween being last week I thought we would go with a thrifted costume for the member of the week. Even though there were also some great thrifted pieces....from fall colors to vintage goodness there were some great pieces linked up! Loren you and your boy are adorable and I love everything about this! I also love your thrifty style and play with colors! If you haven't checked out Loren's fun blog then you must do so..her quirky eclectic style is always an inspiration!
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week make sure to check it out! The link up lasts all week so you are never too late! I have some special members sending me pics and I will post them on Colorblind's facebook page HERE!

We held a small meeting this weekend at the Goodwill Superstore in Las Vegas! We had two new members join us and we found some great stuff! This particular Goodwill was HUGE!!! so we barely touched the surface...but here are a few of the things we found...
You can also check out Thrifters Anonymous on Youtube Channel where we filmed our adventure!
Sister found this jacket...soooo cute!




Sister found this jacket...soooo cute!
DSC02159

Dawnya found this LBD from White House Black Market...Wouldn't this be great with some maroon tights...boots....
DSC02161

VINTAGE...haha it's my purse people...sister didn't find this very funny...haha
DSC02206

YAY! Fallon was looking for mustard and she found some great mustard pieces!!
DSC02180

This vintage blush jacket was one of my favorite finds for Mandy!!
DSC02164

If this wasn't $10 I would have gotten it..
DSC02199

So pissed I didn't get this..ughhh
DSC02204

Banana Republic!
DSC02172

Vintage....look at those buttons..and the color! I think eggplant may be my new fav...
DSC02173

haha
DSC02179

Sister really should have reconsidered this...haha
DSC02192

This purple skirt fit sister PERFECT!!!!
DSC02202

This vintage jacket was one of my favorites...
DSC02196

I absolutely loved this mustard sweater!!
DSC02194

This vintage Lacoste was a fav also!
DSC02181

Sister is wearing color! So pretty!
DSC02183

Loved the flowy pieces in this top!
DSC02184

LOVE
DSC02190

This skirt was gorgeous!
DSC02188

Blurry but nice...haha
DSC02187

Vintage...:O(
DSC02205

Another vintage piece...and polka dots!
DSC02191

There was a story...haha
DSC02201

I am so excited for this gold vintage cardigan...so excited..Linked up to Not Dead Yet Style!
DSC02203

Not sure what happened to SISTER but she did purchase everything she showed including the vintage purple leather skirt for $4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC02222

DSC02220

DSC02219


Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!


Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

13 comments

  1. OMG, this post is SO amazing!!! Everyone found the coolest items and look so fabulous, not to mention look like you're having the Must get thrifting ASAP.

    alyson
    http://www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the feature. You guys found some rocking pieces. I'll have to get my girlfriends to agree to a thrift haul like this it looks like so much fun. You always seem to be bringing home a HUGE bag, did I miss you sharing photos of your closet? I'd love to know where you are keeping all of this stuff... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies found some great stuff! Love all those color pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the best Jessica Rabbit costume I've seen in years!

    I'm always amazed at how many adorable things you guys find at the GW. The one closest to where I live doesn't have much to choose from, but the one in SF has so much more. I love that black vintage sweater on you :)

    xo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee that first jacket that your sister found! This looks like such a fun day, I need to find a good store near me :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you featured Loren - she is so cute!! And I adore looking at all your fins, esp that Christmas sweater. Thanks for linking up with Visible Monday too, you rock : >

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying over the gold cardigan and your friends found some great stuff too. Really love the floral dress near the top of the photos! So cute! I need to go thrifting asap now.
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. always enjoy your goodwill store thrifting photos, so fun. I'm amazed at the size of your goodwill stores, it's huge, I think I can spend three days there and break my bank.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful post. It looks like ya'll had so much fun and what great pieces. I love the gold cardigan and the vintage one with the embroidery. I am a sucker for embroidery.
    What an amazing Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all have such different styles and body types and it's fun to see how thrifting can work for everyone! As for Loren and her boy, they had some of the best costumes I saw this year. Her style is quirky and charming, love her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love so many pieces! Sister has a few tops I WISH I could squeeze in! Love the others vintage items as well. P.E. and that red shirt, that pink & black *thing a ma jig* (haha) I also love those dresses that P.E. snatched up.

    U guys found some gr8 items.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shana!! You girls totally scored. What great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your sister looking amazing in EVERYTHINg she tried on! Those blazer were a great fit on her too!

    www.letsmakeadeal-us.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig