Sunday, February 05, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Goodwill Quickie


The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Remi from
My Daily Threads

Photobucket

Would you believe this dress looked like a Moo moo before Remi got her hands on it? Well, check out her blog and you will see she is one skilled seamstress! There is nothing more exciting than finding an "Oskie Woskie" at a thrift store...ok, well I speak for myself...I LOVE vintage dresses...but sometimes they need some work..and like Remi..you can take them from vintage frumpy...to Sexy mama...Thank you for sharing..and let's all welcome Remi to THRIFTERS ANONYMOUS...here at Colorblind...and now I must go and fix my sewing machine...

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE
  You can also see what I wore all week and where I got it on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel!
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!!!

Since I am on a small "I can't thrift for a while" rant...we made a quick stop at Goodwill before my birthday party to pick up a few last minute items and check out the goods...

Loved this cable knit sweater..it was $1.50
2012-01-13 19.05.53

P.E. had been wanting a plaid shirt and I found her this one...I thought it was cute!
2012-01-13 18.54.55

Yeah,..this one wasn't so cute...
2012-01-13 19.02.24

I absolutely loved this sheer rose top...can't remember if she got it or not!
2012-01-13 19.06.40

I totally got this tuxedo shirt...I have plans for it...major plans..
2012-01-13 18.59.57

I found P.E. this mustard sweater and then she tells me she secretly came the day before and saw it!
2012-01-13 19.09.01

I ended up getting this hat...I have so many hats...and I NEVER wear them...I am going to wear this hat this week!
2012-01-13 19.09.25

How cute is this vintage blazer!
2012-01-13 19.00.08

This mirror was $15...it is now currently sitting on my mantle in our living room..love this mirror!
2012-01-13 19.09.09

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME!!!
 Remember, things can be new and thrifty...if you are new to Thrifters Anonymous CLICK HERE to learn a little more about how we do...and get on board! You can also link up on PINTERESTTWITTER, or FACEBOOK, if you don't have a blog!

Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!



Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh Goodness!!! How cute is Remi! Theres nothing like chopping 90 inches off of something to make it cute lol. I love it!

    BTW, I totally jello of the necklace youre wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty Remi's dress is!!! LOVE the red polka dots, and love the refashion idea! I wish I could sew.. I would make my wardrobe sop much more better of the fantastic items I've passed up because of refashion needs... anyways, you girls once again did an awesome thrifty trip! I adore P.E.'s polka dot jacket! I hope she got it!!! :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig