Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Spring is in the air...the birds are chirping...and my fever is gone

Bag Enzo Angionni

Jewelmint Starburst Ring, F21 Gold

Preview

picnikfile_qDRuzp

picnikfile_NxAXu4
Outfit Details
Top- F21 (Still in store!)
Jeans- F21 Thrifted Savers
Wedges- Marshalls
Bag- Enzo Angionni Gifted
Rings- Jewelmint/H&M

These pictures were taken over a week ago...actually more like two weeks ago...with so many things going on I forgot how long it had been since I posted an outfit! I have however been in clothes, but they have mostly consisted of my husbands velvet blue robe and my only accessory has been a tissue...I got the sickness...the sickness I SWORE I wouldn't get...but after a Zpac and lots of sleeping I am actually starting to feel human again...I even washed my hair people...I have so many videos to post, workouts to share and new ideas P.E. and I have been working on! So bring on the Sun and fever reducing antibiotics cuz I am a MANIAC! hahah ok, maybe not a maniac....but I SWEAR I heard birds chirping this morning...ughhh so thankful for my health...and thank you to all for the well wishes!!!


Share:

7 comments

  1. Love the outfit and that top is just sick! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just paid $9 for a fantastic beaded belt I HAD to have. It's got a Native American feel to the pattern. I'm gonna have to text you a picture or something because I literally couldn't put it down. HAD. TO. HAVE. Then I got it home and had no clue how to style it. It's sitting in my closet staring at me sadly and just DYING to be worn. DYING. I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious & simple it can be worn with. And so I need your help! BAD!

    Love you, you thrifting genius!!!! :-)

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. missing fevers are the best kind!

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top! The bright stripe is just awesome, and the material makes it less sportswear-like, which for me, is a plus. I'm gonna try and hunt it down next time I'm at Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad youre feeling better! Theres nothing worse than being sick in the spring for some reason.
    Love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, great colors!!

    http://fashunbeesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! You are giving me SO many ideas!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig