Monday, April 16, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Photographer Extraordinaire picks the Member of the Week!


The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Sherri of
Design to Shine

Today is a special TA Meeting...as P.E. (Photographer Extraordinaire) has chosen this weeks Member of the week!

P.E.:
Talking about making it look easy with an incredible budget, Design to Shine is a true thrifter at her finest. I feel in love with her personality and how she finds fashionable looks for work with the best deals ever. Did I mention she was hilarious too?! I wish I started this earlier because I am finding the most incredible anonymous addicts with so many styles who keep it real and fly. Thanks for sharing Design to Shine! You have a new follower!

You go Sherri....show us how it is done!
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE
  You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel!
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!!!

{P.S. The Haute Shots Boudoir Photoshoot Voting is still going on!
Please stop by HERE to vote for me if you haven't! Thank you guys!}

Over a week ago we had a special visitor!!! Dawnya from Everything Nonsense and one of my best friends was in town...so what better way to celebrate but to go thrifting...We decided to go to a smaller thrift store for some true treasures....we found some fun stuff...some ridiculous stuff...and everything in between!  The name of the thrift store.. is THRIFT STORE ....haha gotta love it..

P.E. found this sailor inspired jumper...so cute!
DSC05588

Military inspired top in Navy!
DSC05587

This was a vintage dress....I seriously fell in love with it...it has big old flower in the front...and YES...I got it haha
DSC05586

Leopard pants and sequins...YES
DSC05583

Orange and ruffles!
DSC05581

Roses and sheer? Umm my new favorite blouse!
DSC05580

A Little oskie...
DSC05582

The dress that everyone wanted in the thrift store!
DSC05579

Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...




  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I am so glad I found your blog and thanks for hosting the party! I am a new follower and can't wait to see more!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me pick the T.A. of the week! It was harder than I thought, but Sherri is adorable!

    By the way, I forgot about those finds. Thanks for the photo recap! I'm addicted.....

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig