Thursday, April 26, 2012

World Champion

DSC05665

DSC05662

DSC05660

Paris Hilton Heels Marshalls

DSC05655
Outfit Details
Top- Dior Thrifted Savers 
Skirt- Thrifted Savers
Heels- Paris Hilton Marshalls
Purse- Vintage Gifted 
Gold Ring- F21
Necklace- Thrifted Savers

Hey guess what I finally did? haha well if you can't tell by the grossness of my mane above...you probably said to yourself..."MAN that girl needs a haircut!" haha true...I finally got this mess under control! See I have mentioned before that my husband and some very talented directors and producers have been working on a short action film that P.E. and I were in! It premieres this Saturday by the way!! I will post the trailer later today!
 The problem is we have been shooting for 6 months...which means I have not been able to change my hair!!!! which is why I haven't really done much with it...hair tutorials etc...I am pretty excited to finally have gotten it situated...and will finally be showing you some of my favorite products etc...you guys have sent me lots of emails etc asking about what I use etc....

Anyway...I think Leather pencil skirts are amazing. AMAZING. and everyone should own one in a fabulous color...I own about 3...Love colored denim...but I say we bring the colored leather skirt in the mix for spring! Do you guys own one? This one was about $6 at Savers!

P.S. I PROMISE I will stop mentioning this spokesmodel contest after tomorrow...cuz tomorrow is the LAST day to vote!  I can not thank you enough...but to thank you I will be announcing some awesome giveaways tomorrow on my youtube channel and on the blog! 
THANK YOU!!!!
Share:

9 comments

  1. Super cute! I love the casual tee with the leather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this outfit! Just fab and love that top and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the pink leather skirt! I've been trying to find one (leather pencil, not necessarily pink, but I'm not ruling it out), but none so far have fit me. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit I would not have know that it was thrifted!! Love it!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-dress-doing-work-of-three-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I can't believe you found that skirt at Savers. I thrift at the Savers here in Connecticut also. Every now and then I find something killer. Might need to check out the Savers in other cities...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite looks! I need all of those pieces, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Michael Kors Outlet Online) try to get to renovate the (Michael Kors Outlet) culprit within the last. Gratefully, You are deal with a discomforting skin problem with a biological and in addition handy do-it-yourself solution: Some apple cider vinegar treatment foot tub.ACVis a flexible merchandise. One may fix along about it, And it can be used in a variety of home made remedies. Also, it is a popular goods among (Ray Ban Outlet Store) wellness supporters since it has potentantibacterial,Contra - fungus, And also antiviral characteristics.

    We such as standard with an excellent mixture of drunks in addition, well-liked men or women then we may have some so as returning to bemething snort during basically we enjoy ogle our Boddingns(That they have relating to harness, Credit) As well as Stella vodka whatevers. Now all of really like a cushty tag a chair. The two of (Coach Outlet Online) us lasting have a weakness for a choice of placing your (Ray Ban Outlet) order undoubtedly, (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) Truly great cooking(Guinness hamburger hoagie with the help of french fried potatoes, Thrill) Which can take up individual sip (New Jordan Releases 2020).

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig