Monday, May 07, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! dog beds, Lululemon, and more..


The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Nikki
from
Nikki's Life and Style

{Skirt- thrifted}


If I am not mistaken, Nikki is our newest Member of Thrifters Anonymous!! Welcome...now..I am seriously in LOVE with the orange blue combo...I have always loved it...but now I am on a hunt in my closet to put these two together...I also love the leopard pop and those heels!What a great Spring Color block...Welcome Nikki!!! 


If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE
  You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel!
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!!!

HI! yes, I have been a little MIA...I promise to fill you guys in...in the meantime...not a whole lot of Thrifting...going on...but I did get a few things that were good deals..

Bought the pups new beds...found these at Costco for $17...compared to $50 at Petsmart! Sophie likes her bed!

I found some baskets for my organizational things at Marshalls...WAAAY cheaper than Bed Bath & Beyond..I also got the cats a bed...but Oscar liked the basket better..

Ummm and When I popped my head into Savers to see if they had any baskets...I found a LuluLemon skirt almost brand new for half off!!!!!! yeah..love it...

I finally painted my nails..even though now they are totally chipped...but I found this gorgeous minty, bluish...color at Walgreens...Sinful colors were on sale for $.99! This Essie Gold Luxe Effects is also my new favorite glitter...it's like flecks...love..
Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...



  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

4 comments

  1. That's vintage Lulu! Lululemon stopped using S,M,L like back in 1998 or something. Seriously, vintage lulu clothes go for a lot of money on ebay! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki has great style, love the color combo!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how Nikki styled bright orange and blue with leopard clutch. So clever! Making mental notes to myself on how to style orange and blue ;)
    Thanks again so much for hosting this, Shana.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have this same nail polish and bought several others of that brand when they were on sale too. I like to stock up when things are CHEAP. :)
    Nikki looks great in her bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig