Monday, May 21, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Shana & P.E. Reunited Goodwill Edition


The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Chetopian Family


{Vintage Dress and refashioned a bit: 25cents, Shoes: frockcandy.com $30ish}

This is the second time..SECOND time a Thrifters Anonymous member has found a vintage dress and made it into this lovely...there were so many great finds...but this vintage re-fashioned dress captured my heart....and the quote might have helped too ;O) Love the shoes too!! and $.25? haha RIDICULOUS

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE
  You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel!
                                                    SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!!!


DSC05833

DSC05834

DSC05835

DSC05836

DSC05837

DSC05840

DSC05838

DSC05839

DSC05841

DSC05842

DSC05844

Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...



  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

5 comments

  1. eep! this makes me want to go to a thrift shop ASAP! xoxo jillian:: don't miss my $50 NOVICA giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Adin. Her 25cents dress is amazing. It's always so fun to "shop" at Goodwill with you gals.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to finally have a thifters anonymous post to share! I found this chair at Savers for $15 and repainted it and it's pure LOVE. xoxo - Shari

    dailyblueprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!!! I am glad to be part of this as well. :) I was sure excited to score this lovely dress. I still have some few things that I haven't shared yet that were about a dollar a sack or another 25cents items. It is fun to thrift shop and I love watching all the photos of you guys while thrift shopping. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooooo hope that one of you purchased the peplum dress. It's gorgeous!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig