Monday, June 18, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Fathers Day Edition!



The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Vang
of  
My Lovely List 

{dress - vintage (thrifted)shoes - Nine West (thrifted)necklaces - thrifted
clutch - Origami Vintage}

In keeping with me obsession with neutral color lately...I loved so many outfits...but this one really stood out..This vintage dress...the soft pink hue and the kitten heels..are just darling...topped off with that vintage clutch....Vang...I LOVE this outfit..so simple...just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your finds...and congrats on the kitten heels..I just wore some last week and was quickly reminded how comfy they are...I find myself reaching for smaller heels lately...haha my FEET hurt!
For all of my Vegas Peeps don't forget to enter the giveaway going on! A FREE Session with Jamie Rubeis phtoography...seriously...you will fall in love!!
ENTER HERE

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel! 
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!

Not a whole lot of thrifting...but Fathers Day was spent with my dad, my sis, and me...the hubby also joined us for a movie...aside from my dad sleeping through Prometheus...which by the way...not so much...not quite sure what that movie was haha, anyway, we went to a french bakery in the morning, then off to the container store as my dad had never been. He got a holder for one of his soccer balls he got from the world cup, the apple store, then the movies! Fun day with dad...We love him so much! I got him a canvas from canvas 4 Life of one of his favorite pictures of my grandpa...and a Chinois for his soups!
DSC06593
DSC06584 DSC06581 DSC06582 DSC06586
 While my dad was in Ross...he found some really cute shoes and a laptop case that usually cost about $40 for only $15, My sister and I popped into Bath and Body Works.. I don't normally go there, but with everything Half off or 75% off I thought I would treat myself to some lotion, car scents (which I am obsessed with, and some body spray! Let me know if you guys want to see a hall of what I got!

DSC06504 DSC06508 DSC06597 

DSC06595   
DSC06596
Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...



  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!

Share:

5 comments

  1. I want your bag so badly! It's adorable.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day to your dad. I've been wondering about that movie Prometheus. I've not heard to many good things about it. Think I'll skip it.
    Looks like you scooped up some good deals too.
    As always thanks for hosting. Vang is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dress in this weeks' link-up is pretty much the same color, but I love the detail in Vang's dress!

    Jess
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that bag is so cute. I like the dress as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! My mam developed an interest in Bath and Body works recently because of the good deals and scents. I don't get it yet, hah. I'm not into scents.. Question: Where are you from?

    Ikram

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig