Monday, September 24, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Marshalls finds and Savers Winner Shares her finds!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to
Danielle of 
Goodwillista


{Chambray Top: Goodwill $3.49, Black Jeans: TJ Maxx $10.00, Belt: Jewelry Show $5.00, Leopard Flats: Forever XXI $18.00, Total Outfit Cost: $36.49}

I love this Fall outfit...and it just goes to show you, you don't have to spend a ton of money on staple pieces for Fall..While like Danielle Fall isn't really present here where I live...this Chambray top and black jeans are going to be worn a hundred times..I know this cuz I thrifted my Chambray top too!!! Between Thrifting and Marshalls and TJ Max I never have to leave my block! Loving those leopard flats too! Thank you for joining us Danielle! I can't wait to see more of your finds and welcome you to Thrifters Anonymous and I also have front door envy! haha I need to start decorating!

This past weekend I scored a few finds myself...mainly from Marshalls...
I ended up only getting the black booties...went back for the brown ones and they were gone!If you see something you love at Marshalls GET IT. :O(
I'm in love with these pants!! IN LOVE haha don't hate.

and I wanted to share Ana of Sweet Serendipity's Savers Gift Card Finds...if you haven't checked our her blog you should...her and her hubby are adorable and she is a fellow Vintage Dooney lover and thrifter addict...I get the sense we would be fighting for things if we ever went shopping together! She was our winner and for $50 she ended up with the following:

Photobucket
1 brand new leopard cardigan. .

1 fun brown lace looking crochet detailed cardigan.

1 black target pea coat with a fun oversize collar. 

1 fuchsia colored maxi skirt. 

1 chevron patterned skirt. 

1 striped silk blouse 

1 fun patterned silk scarf

1 child size saltwaters. 

1 child size minnetonka moccasins.

Probably 3 yards of polka dot fabric, 

All the supplies (minus my hot glue gun) to make a fall wreath.

$50 PLUS SAVERS = Incredible finds Ana!!! 
And this my friends is why thrifting is awesome...THANK YOU to Savers for allowing a Thrifters Anonymous member feed their addiction!!! Stay tuned as we will have another fun giveaway coming soon!!! So spruce up your thrifting skills and start writing down some Fall items you will be looking for!

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me!

Thank you all for linking up!!!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

18 comments

  1. The striped silk top and the silk patterned scarf...YES. I love them.

    -Stephanie
    Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those black booties are awesome! I'm having some major shoe envy right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of those black & white print pants! TDF!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black boots!! I'd be sad to miss out on those brown boots too! :(

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SO much for featuring me!
    I love the little black boots you scored! I've been eye some similar ones at Rack Room Shoes ;)

    <3 danielle

    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, new Thrifty Anonymous member! I want me some leopard flats too. And Ana's thrift finds are awesome. It makes me want to go thrift shopping again. I want to go! hehehe.. I love the little pair of mocs and saltwater sandals. Awesome scores! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds! I've yet to find a chambray shirt but darnit I'm not giving up! LOVE your blog!

    Demetria
    www.divasthrifttwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this cuz I thrifted my Chambray top too!!! Between Thrifting and Marshalls and TJ Max I never have to leave my block! Microsoft customer support

    ReplyDelete
  9. If You are facing any Kind of the Antvirus cyber security issue that you are not able to fix get help by our tech experts. Our technician Will help you With support service PC Antivirus Support

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the such type of nice and helpful information with us and i hope that we will get more new posts next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The post you have shared an amazing post thank you very much for sharing.
    Get Router Support by experts in seconds just dial Tollfree +44 800 014 8213. To get help for Setup and Install Wireless router by router technical support Get support for router problems 24/7 by highly skilled router technicians are well equipped with relevant skills and knowledge and can provide the required assistance for your Router related problems at an affordable rate and within a quick span of time.
    Suddenlink Router Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this information,if you want any help regarding dell data recovery support you can call toll free number +44 800 014 8212.
    dell bios update .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad to gain this remarkable information from you, and I am certain that this content might be beneficial for most of the seekers.Continue sharing your thoughts and keep us updated.

    Avast Antivirus Services

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's really nice to say the story that is become so interesting by your way of writing it really appreciate it. If You are facing Any Kinds of the tech issue with the PC OR computer Products Then Get Help With the Our Application software Technical Support team. They are always ready for assist you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Job.Thanks for sharing an article.
    Get instant help from the best router support Team of UK. Call +44 800 014 8213 to TP-Link Technical Support Services for setup and install TP-Link wireless router Fix TP-Link errors code and messages online by TP-Link customer care support services team.
    Tp-link-router-support

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig