Monday, April 08, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! EAT CLEAN Costco grocery shopping edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to 

{Velvet Blazer Thrifted $10, Pants Thrifted $7}

So you can't see the beauty of that blazer so I went searching for this lovelies score...to get an up close pic...so pretty...such a great color and I love how you mixed it with the pants!!! LOVE LOVE!! Thank you for sharing and WELCOME to Thrifters Anonymous Tegan!!! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!


You know I love thrifting clothes...and thrifting furniture...well...I also love thrifting food...and since I eat pretty clean...I get a lot of questions about what I buy or where I get it from..While I go to a couple of grocery stores to get my goods..I thought I would share our last trip to Costco!! haha I must WARN all of you...it is kinda long...and kinda all over the place...BUT hey...it's real life and this my friends is how I shop...though it was a special day since I got to go with P.E.!!! Enjoy..you can also see more of my fitness videos on my COLORBLIND FITNESS youtube channel! I am working on a #mealprepsunday series where I show you how I prep all of my food I bought here! Up now is my Asparagus, Zucchini, and green beans video! Let me know what you think!


Thank you all for linking up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

13 comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting again. That would be fun to go grocery shopping with your bestie. Maybe I should do that - I hate grocery shopping with a passion otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are posting about eating clean. I have a few standby healthy meals and treats and I'm realizing that I need many more so I can lose the rest of the weight I want to lose AND feel healthy. I'll be checking out the videos.
    Thanks for hosting! I linked up my thrifted gold Ann Taylor cardigan that I love, love, love and it goes with everything and my VS jeans that I have wore so much they are starting to fall apart...sad face here. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Around 150 games in total, but that's relatively small compared to our users. While having a passion for playing games is important, getting a rewarding career in game design will require students to be a cut above the competition. Well, you can have that same chess engine on your Android mobile phone, courtesy of Droid - Fish.

    Feel free to visit my site afreeca-server.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got a Costco membership about 2 months ago and it's changed our lives!! I love the produce and you're right--the pink lady apples are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That red blazer is amazing. Such a cool color!

    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/2013/03/50-shabby-apple-coupon-giveaway-for-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, dang girl, you have toned arms!

    Only you and P.E. could make grocery shopping fun.

    I love it when you said...butter gold, these are like fancy...it could be their new slogan.

    Do you drink green smoothies? It looks like you like your greens which is healthy.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I just finished your video and now I want to go grocery shopping and that rarely happens! I think I'm inspired! I'm curious about the Kale chips now. My sister in law made cantaloupe and zucchini chips last season and they were so good. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS POST! VERY INTERESTING..

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    DAWN

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this post! I am doing Whole 30 and I have been talking a lot about clean eating on my blog. I need to ask - how long does all this food last you and your husband? How often do you go to Costco for groceries?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig