Monday, April 29, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Thrifting Home Decor...Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Courtney
All Things Unpredictable & Chic


Oh my Courtney!! Umm I just tried that on! haha I should have gotten it from H&M $3.50!!! Stupid Shana!! I LOVE this paired with the neon...the two colors together are awesome and that necklace is gorgeous. Thrifting is all about finding pieces that are not full price and are a great deal...and this top is one of them...love love...Welcome and please continue sharing your style...If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!

So...I am FINALLY going to buckle down and get some home decor and home projects done...I was at Marshalls last week and I saw this EAT sign and well..it inspired me to get back on my designing my home track...I have so many vintage or thrifted pieces all over the house that are just waiting to be painted...or re-furbished...
These frames are from all over...my grandpa...my dad...the thrift store...the pic at the very top is one I took in Mikonos on our honeymoon..I am slowly starting to add more personal, still want to paint and such but we are getting there..
I just threw these on the mantel ...found the mirror at Goodwill and the frame at Savers...the flowers are also from Goodwill and the candle sticks are from Salvation Army..

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

7 comments

  1. The 'Eat' sign is absolutely to-die-for. What a fabulous find you clever thing!!! Thanks so much for hosting. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shana...I think we all leave something behind at the store that we later think, Um...should have bought that. But, you left it because it wasn't really right for you.

    It's fun to see some of your interior styling! That eat sign is very cool, and I'm surprised you didn't get it from an antique store. I used to be crazy about going to Home Sense and buying new stuff all the time. I am trying to edit now. Ha Ha.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the grouping on the fireplace mantel. I'm a big fan of silver and white. Thanks for hosting! Oh, and I forgot to add that besides Target, sale and gift, I thrifted my belt. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com
    P.S. My kale chips were surprisingly good. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her outfit too and that bright neon skirt I want. Reminds me of the one I used to have back in HS. Gotta love thrifting!

    You did an awesome job thrifting for home décor. :)Love that EAT sign too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her outfit too and that bright neon skirt I want. Reminds me of the one I used to have back in HS. Gotta love thrifting!

    You did an awesome job thrifting for home décor. :)Love that EAT sign too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's in fact very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I only use world wide web for that purpose, and take the latest information.

    My weblog - Cheap Ray Bans

    ReplyDelete
  7. For people on the go, the news apps for smartphones and tablets play an integral part in their way of life giving them the convenience to get updated anytime, anywhere. Just like other apps. Anonymous News

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig