Monday, June 24, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Getting my Fitness On..

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Cristi of
The Noux Reject



Can you believe these hideous pants are now the hottest shorts? Lady you are rocking this outfit! I always have good intentions to re-fashion something but I never get around to it...You did an incredible job...and I bet ya Topshop would charge $100 for those shorts! Congrats lady...you always inspire me! Thanks for linking up! And everyone go send some love to Cristi! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

I managed to get to Target this past weekend to get my hands on some new make up essentials...I am trying and wanting to film more videos but need to figure out the set up...hopefully I will have it set up for your guys and I begin to do this more regularly. In the meantime, we had a great workout this weekend with my new Fanny pack from Marshalls, and my new ankle weights..I get a lot of my fitness stuff from Marshalls..I know a lot of you always ask! Here area few pics from this past weekend!

Friday nights workout! #getyourbootyupfriday My favorite time of the week!
Fanny Pack and Weights from Marshalls!

G-Love Gloves Skulls :O)

Being silly...Sports bra from Marshalls I get asked all the time..it is by Aerie! Love it!!


Something to live by


Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the feature! You know I loove this link up! You too are an inspiration especially to keep fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana .. I am LOVING all of your fitness pics and ideas you are sharing. I am working out more and eating better so you are inspiring me! Thank you! pippa

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig