Monday, July 22, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! A Week with ThredUP Challenge Edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Jen of 
Librarian for Life and Style
1 piece, 2 ways: neon striped pencil skirt
 (Striped pencil skirt:  Target Merona label, thrifted )
I just love when you have a piece of clothing and you wear it all sorts of different ways...it's amazing how many outfits we have just SITTING in our closets...if only we took more time to just shop our closet we would probably save so much money...then again...I guess thrifting is just shopping someone elses closet haha Anyway..JEN! You are super fashionable in this thrifted skirt and being a business women I love that you made it work for casual and for business....LOVE LOVE This skirt and love your thrifty style!! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

So today I am sharing with you a special and totally awesome challenge featuring thredUP! Some of you may have heard of them before...selling used children's clothing perhaps? Well they have revamped the company and well ladies...they are targeting our fashionable selves...and when I got an email from them I was shocked I hadn't heard of them before? I am not trying to brag...but I think I got this thrifting thing down! haha Anyway, they posed a challenge to me..."Can you wear a weeks worth of thrifted clothing?" UMMM well...that was an easy answer Since about 80% of my closet it slightly worn...already used...TOTALLY AWESOME clothing...I jumped to the challenge and said YES! 

I jumped on the website and went shopping, thanks to thredUP, and I must have spent hours looking through clothes....More to come on the website and my experience during this week! I also filmed a haul video coming soon too..but let's get to what I chose shall we? I am going to style these pieces this week and share them with you! Next week I have something special for Thrifters Anonymous Members so make sure to check back!!

H&M Harem Pants (NEW WITH TAGS)
I have been wanting these pants for a year now, so excited to see how they work and style them
IMG_9383
Topshop Jegging
Never owned anything from TOPSHOP haha I know..I'm late...let's hope these fit!
IMG_9373
Express Tunic
THIS tunic is adorable and I have already worn it like 15 times...haha
IMG_9360
Walter Sequin Blouse
Sequins...Pink...Sexy...yes
IMG_9365
The Limited Sheer Blouse
Wanted a black sheer blouse for a while this one is perfect!
IMG_9381
New York & Company Shorts (NEW WITH TAGS)
Umm I was looking for leather shorts these are even better!!
IMG_9370
Zara Basic Pencil Skirt (NEW WITH TAGS)
Needed a new fitted pencil skirt and this one is so perfect and fits so well!
IMG_9372
Mossimo Pencil Skirt (NEW WITH TAGS)
Couldn't resist the stripes and love the length!
 IMG_9368
SND Vintage Sequin Vest
VEST. SEQUINS.VINTAGE = SHANA :O)
IMG_9366
Ann Taylor Blazer
You know I love blazers ans this one looked like it was jean but it is a soft silk...so pretty!
IMG_9361
Nicole Miller Collection Dress
UGH this dress is so gorgeous...and fits me like a glove...
IMG_9363
Guess Heels (Never been worn)
I know...they are like brand new...and I don't actually have any closed toe leather nude
IMG_9376
Can't wait to style these pieces and show you guys!!! 
Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Can't wait to see outfit posts with all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, such a lovely surprise to see my post featured -- thanks so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super sweet is this. I checked out the website when they initially revamped but now I'm really considering ordering a box thanks to you! Miss you lady!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Shame they don't ship internationally. Oh, well! I probably don't need any more clothes. (Did I say that?) Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig