Monday, August 05, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Marshalls Summer Essentials Pit Stop!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Antionette of
DeDivahDeals
July 2013 160
{Top and Capri: Thrifted Goodwill}

Loving this outfit..the capris the colors...you look super stylish lady and I just love all of your thrifty finds! Keep sharing!If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

Well if you follow me on Instagram you would know that I frequent Marshalls weekly...and as a ProjectFAB blogger I feel it is my duty to share with you what is inside your local Marshalls....so I will do this weekly...and let you know what is happening...I also PROMISE to finish styling the ThredUp pieces I got..I am so behind on things but I am catching up I promise! Anyway on to Marshalls...

Lot's of FreePeople stuff...I always flock to it...not even knowing that most of the items are from this brand...for a quarter of the cost...I love getting my hands on some pieces...

This swimsuit cover up was so cute....
Bowie anyone...

a cat!
Totally got this top! Thank you to Marshalls #fabfound
and I may have picked this up as well...LOVE
Look closely...this blouse has puppies on it haha
LOVE these sports bra's $8
and yes..that is peanut butter cup coffee!!!
Obsessed with the home stuff...always...
Such a cute couch...

Can't wait to style these pieces and show you guys!!! 
Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow! The metallic looking cover-up is super cool, as are the graphic tanks. That must be hard to not go mad with such good prices. Thanks so much for hosting once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say that your legs are freaking amazing. I'm drooling. LOLOL

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dear, truly an honor to have been chosen "Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week" as I love your blog and all the contributors!
    Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Antionette...such a sweetheart!! Great finds too. That couch is AMAZIN'!!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig