Monday, September 02, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Marshalls Summer Dresses and Fall Boots Edition! #projectfab

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to Jen of 
Thirties Two Cents

Dress - Tommy Bahama (Thrifted via Savers); Belt - Target; 
Shoes - Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack; Purse - Marshall's; Sunglasses - Avoce; Bracelet - Street Vendor in Chicago

LOVE This dress, and I LOVE that you thrifted it from Savers! I need more flats in my life and these yellow ones are so adorable...Welcome to Thrifters Anonymous lady...we are so glad to have you and hope you share more of your finds with us. If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

SO EXCITED TO SHARE A Special Announcement with you guys! More to come tomorrow!!
Lately I have just been going to two places...Marshalls..or Savers...and speaking of Savers...Today is the day!
Get your butt down there for 50% off!

AND...well..I went to Marshalls..BIG SURPRISE...

They just got in their boots for FALL...UGHHH SO MANY
 They are also having a sale on a lot of their summer designer dresses...Free people
 Trina Turk




 I NEED THESE.

What did you guys find this weekend?
  #marshallsdressingroom #thriftersanonymous?

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me! I was excited to find this link up and will certainly be participating going forward. I was pumped to be featured and shared it in my post today. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shana, we just got Marshall's up here. I'm going to have to check it out! Our Value Village sale was last week...can't wait to see your finds!

    You look so adorable in the two dresses you've featured here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Marshalls place sounds like heaven! Thanks so much for hosting again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the racks in my closet fell down again so there will be not shopping in my future. Hubby said to purge before I thrift - RIGHT! I loved the striped and white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striped dress! :)

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig